Popular Montana Company Searching For a New Mascot
Have you ever wanted to be famous? This could be your big shot! A well-known Montana company is searching for a new mascot, and they want you to apply.
Montucky is a beer company located in Bozeman, Montana and they're currently looking for a new face for the brand. You may have seen tall cans of Montucky Cold Snacks in your local grocery store or gas station. The company has expanded since it began in Bozeman in 2012. Montucky products are now available in 24 states.
The company has started a nationwide search for its next mascot, and it could be you. An article in Men's Journal contains details on how you can sign up for a chance to be the next Montucky Mascot. Essentially, the company wants to replace the iconic mustang on its beer cans with the face of a loyal Monutcky fan.
How to Apply to Be the New Montucky Mascot
If you're interested in applying, it's pretty easy. Just create a 30-second video that shows why you should be Montucky’s first official mascot. Details about the contest were shared on the Montucky website.
Imagine it - you, dressed in a giant foam Montucky Can costume (you must provide your own costume), representing your favorite beer at events, festivals, and parties all across the land. You'll be the envy of all your friends and the life of the party.
What Happens If You Win?
If you get selected, there are quite a few perks. Here's a list of them.
- Your face on thousands of Montucky cans across America
- Your face on a Nascar Truck (1 race)
- A trip to the Nascar truck race where your face is featured on the side of a truck
- Appointed the official mascot as an emissary to their sovereign nation of The Republic of Molossia
- Your name on a Montucky Cold Snacks Adopt-A-Highway in Montana
- Opening throw at Reno Aces game
- Liquor store can-signing tour
- Randomly found used mixtape
- Sampling of various Fried Foods at a State Fair in One Day
- A year’s worth of snacks
- Your face on random items from VistaPrint's website
For all of the rules, and details about how to sign up, click here. The contest ends on April 30, 2023.